Keep Your Lawn Lush and Healthy With Our Sprinkler Installation Services
Maintaining a healthy and vibrant lawn can be difficult without a reliable sprinkler system. Manual watering is time-consuming and inconsistent, leading to brown patches and uneven growth. Our custom-designed sprinkler systems provide a reliable and efficient solution, ensuring your lawn receives the right amount of water at the right time for even growth and minimal water waste.
Your Trusted Sprinkler Installation ContractorAt Circle D Construction, we provide exceptional service to our clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. With years of experience and a team of licensed professionals, we take pride in delivering quality craftsmanship and outstanding results.
Free Up Your Time with Custom Sprinkler InstallationSpending hours every week watering your lawn is a hassle, especially when the summer heat makes it an endless chore. You want a convenient, low-maintenance solution that will keep your lawn looking great without all the effort. Our sprinkler systems are designed to be efficient, durable, and low maintenance. Our professional installation services allow you to sit back, relax, and enjoy a beautiful, lush lawn without all the work.
New Spinkler Installation
Rerouting & Reconfiguring Sprinklers
Our Customer TestimonialsDon't just take our word for it. Here's what some of our satisfied clients have to say about us.
I used Circle D Construction for a sprinkler installation. Dallas and his team are very prompt, professional and fairly priced. I will use their services again. I am very pleased.
These guys do great work! They have done several jobs for me including sprinkler installation and custom landscaping. They are efficient and professional. Flagstone looks great. I highly recommend circle D construction.
John and his apprentice came out to service my sprinkler system today. They were very professional and friendly. They were able to locate and fix the leaking valve. They also checked and adjusted the entire sprinkler system. The bill was a little more expensive than I was originally quoted due to problems finding the buried valve. However, the job was completed with no problems. They also guarantee all their work for 1 year. I will use them for all future sprinkler system problems.
These guys were just awesome. After contacting Bryan at Circle D, he came to my home and we discussed what was needed to get my yard back to picture perfect. He suggested a drip system that would water the root system more efficiently than a standard sprinkler system with no runoff. After approving the estimate, the crew showed up and within an hour and a half had removed the old grass from the yard and began laying the drip system. The crew was outstanding. The skills they displayed left me shaking my head with wonder. The entire job was completed in about 7 hours, from start to clean up. I was shown how the system functioned and trained on the controller's programming. Very simple and easy. I have been sitting in my yard the last couple of days just gloating over how good my yard looks. Thanks, guys!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of choosing a lawn sprinkler system?
The most obvious advantage of choosing a lawn sprinkler system for watering is that you'll look like lush, healthy grass. Sprinklers keep your ground hydrated throughout the year. Automated sprinkler systems can make your watering schedule more efficient and effective. By setting your sprinklers to water your lawn at the right times of day and for the right amount of time, you can be sure that your lawn will be watered just enough without being wasteful. Remember that watering too little or too much can lead to dry grass, rotting grass, or disease.
Read more about the benefits of a sprinkler system.
Can a lawn sprinkler system harm my lawn?Lawn sprinkler systems can improve your lawn's health, but you can do serious damage without learning how to properly use an automated system. Without enough water, grass will become crunchy, or blades will wilt. You'll notice that the ground is dry and the grass breaks when stepped on rather than springing back to life. A lack of water can also cause your grass to grow less quickly. Overwatering can lead to Brown Patch Lawn Disease. You'll notice that some grass areas develop brown due to turf fungus growth.
Can an automated sprinkler system save me money on my water bill?Yes, automated sprinklers can save you time, but did you know that they can also save you money? By setting your sprinklers to disperse water regularly, you won't have to worry about forgetting to shut off the water at the right time. You'll also have a better idea of how much your sprinklers will cost each month, making it easier to set your monthly budget.
How do I determine when and how long to water my lawn?Setting your watering schedule makes all the difference in your lawn's health and your monthly water bill. Here's how to determine when you should set your sprinklers to water and how long you should water your lawn each day.
New Sprinkler Systems
If you want to keep your yard looking its best throughout the year, an automatic sprinkler system will be your best bet. A well designed and properly installed system will cut down on yard maintenance and help you create a landscape you'll love all year round. The professionals at Circle D Construction know the importance of an irrigation system and will work with you to create a design that meets your needs.
Types of Irrigation Systems
There is more than one way to keep your lawn looking lush and healthy. The following are the types of sprinkler systems that you can choose from.
- Soaker Hoses: While some sprinkler systems spray water over top of plants, soaker hoses put the water directly into the soil. This allows the water to soak into the ground and hydrate plants from the root. When designing an irrigation system, some areas can consist of soaker hoses to target a specific area, while regular hose can be used in areas that don't require water.
- Drip Irrigation: These sprinkler systems are designed to provide water to plants over an extended period of time. Drop irrigation offers each area a small amount of water at a time, but works continuously to keep plants hydrated. The focused area means that less water will be wasted while plants get the water they need.
- Above Ground Systems: These systems are best used to water a large area, like an entire yard. There are several designs, which can determine how your lawn is watered. While these systems are traditionally popular with homeowners, they aren't always the most efficient option. If the sprinklers are left on for a long period of time, they can cause water damage and lead to a huge water bill.
- In Ground Systems: An alternative to above ground sprinklers, in ground systems involve buried pipes in a series of zones, to provide water to areas that need to be hydrated. In certain areas, sprinkler heads come out of the ground and can be set on a timer to prevent water waste.
Factors to Consider with Your New Sprinkler System Installation
When planning your sprinkler system installation, there are several factors to consider. These factors will affect the design of your system, the type of sprinkler that will work best, and the amount of time it will take a team to complete the project.
- Area Size: Obviously, a larger area will require more time and work to design and complete. While sprinkler system installation isn't an especially complicated process, tackling a large area means using more supplies and moving around more obstacles.
- Number of Zones: When creating a sprinkler system installation plan, a yard will be divided into zones. The zones determine where sprinkler heads need to be placed in order to keep plants hydrated. Planning the zones out in advance ensures that no single area of the yard will receive too much water, which could cause flooding or water damage.
- Types of Plants: Different plants require different watering needs. Your individual irrigation plan will take into account the unique plant life in your landscaping. Those with simple grass lawns will have different needs than those with shrubs and flowers.
- Water Conservation: Wasting water is a serious concern for many homeowners, as it should be. In the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you also need to consider water restrictions and using limited water effectively. When planning a sprinkler system, there are ways to use water efficiently in order to keep plants hydrated without wasting extra water that isn't needed.
Benefits Of Professional Sprinkler System Installation
While there are many landscaping maintenance tasks that homeowners can handle on their own, installing a sprinkler system calls for bringing in the professionals. The following are a few of the benefits of choosing Circle D Construction to tackle your sprinkler system project.
- Solid Plans: While sprinkler systems may seem simple and straightforward, there's more to the process of planning and installing than meets the eye. A professional will be able to survey your landscaping and develop a plan that makes sense for the space and will create an efficient system.
- Warranty: When you take on a home project on your own, there's always a chance that something will go wrong. When that happens, you'll be responsible for the costs that come with fixing the problem and potentially doing the entire project over again. When you choose professional installation, the work is guaranteed. If there's a problem, it can be rectified without extra costs.
- An Expert Opinion: Each irrigation project is different and sometimes special circumstances will require a change from an original plan. By choosing an expert, you can rest assured that those unforeseen issues will be quickly addressed and resolved.
- Proven Experience: A great company will have happy customers, ready to share their positive experience. If you have any question about the skills, outcomes, or integrity of a company, a quick look at our reviews and video testimonials will give you peace of mind.
Sprinkler Reroute / Reconfiguration
Sprinklers are a necessity to many homeowners in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. A sprinkler system can make all the difference in the way your lawn looks and feels. If the style or layout of your landscaping changes, your sprinklers will need to change as well. Rerouting and reconfiguring can keep your lawn looking impeccable during every season.
Reasons For Rerouting
Many homes and lawns won't stay the same forever. With changes in buildings, outside structures, and landscaping will also come the need for changes in your sprinkler system. If you're planning any changes and questioning whether you should reroute, ask a professional to evaluate and help you make a plan.
Rerouting the system can prevent parts of your sprinklers from becoming damaged. It can also ensure that your lawn and plants continue to get the water they need to stay healthy after the yard layout is changed. The following are some reasons to consider rerouting your sprinklers.
- The addition of a swimming pool
- The addition of a deck, patio, or other outdoor living space
- Creating or expanding a garden or flower bed, requiring more water in a new area
- Expanding the grassy area of your lawn
- The addition or expansion of a retaining wall or sidewalk on or near your property
Benefits Of Rerouting Your Sprinkler System
Sprinklers are a convenient way to keep your lawn looking great throughout the year. Many homeowners appreciate sprinklers because they're low maintenance, especially if they're set on a timer. They cut down on the time it takes to keep your yard looking great and make your landscaping basically take care of itself.
Make sure that your sprinkler system continues to work for your needs by rerouting when necessary. If you take the time to call in professionals to change the path of your system, the benefits will be well worth it:
- Preventing dry spots in your lawn
- Addressing existing dry spots
- Keeping grass and plants alive and healthy
- Preventing water from pooling near your home and other structures
- Exploring new opportunities to redesign the landscape
When To Consider Reconfiguring
In addition to changing the path of your sprinkler system, there are times when you'll need to reconfigure the system to better meet your needs. A professional will be able to assess your yard and determine whether changes need to be made.
New homeowners should have their sprinkler system evaluated when moving into the new home, if the home is more than ten years old, as it may require repairs or reconfiguration. Those who have been living in their home for years should look into reconfiguring at these times:
- Changing the landscaping in the yard, including adding grassy areas and incorporating new plants
- Adding hardscaping to the yard, including retaining walls and patios
- Installing water features, like ponds and fountains
- Adding on to your home, either by adding a new room or putting a garage on the property
- Planting new trees or taking down existing trees, which changes the amount of sunlight your yard receives
- A neighbor makes changes to their yard's irrigation system
Benefits Of Reconfiguring
It may seem like hassle to have a team check your sprinkler system, create a new plan, and install new features. However, the process is sometimes necessary and always a positive change to your yard in the long run. These are a few of the benefits of reconfiguring your sprinkler system.
- Increase in efficiency of your water system, which can keep your yard looking great while saving you money on your water bill
- Ensuring that new plants are well taken care of, to prevent seeing dead plants in your yard and wasting money on replacing them
- Keeping water away from your home and other structures, saving you money on future repairs
- Making sure that your sprinklers are operating properly, cutting down on future repairs
Why You Should Hire A Professional
Sprinkler systems may seem simple, but sprinkler repair, rerouting, and reconfiguring requires the help of a professional. For those who are moving into a home with an existing irrigation system, it can be difficult to know exactly what the previous homeowners were working with. A professional can look at the old system and develop a plan for rerouting, as necessary.
When rerouting and reconfiguring is needed, it can be a complicated process. Zones will need to be addressed, as different areas may need to receive more or less water, depending on where plants have been added or removed. After planning, some parts of the system will need to be moved, new parts may need to be added, and sprinkler repair may be necessary in some areas.
Finally, a landscaping professional will be able to give you new ideas for making the most of your outdoor space. While looking at the current route and configuration of your sprinklers, your team might be able to recommend better solutions for reaching dry areas of your yard, keeping your plants healthy, and rerouting water away from wet areas of the yard or the foundation of your house.
To make sure that your sprinklers are working effectively and efficiently, call the professionals at Circle D Construction and find out if rerouting or reconfiguring might be the best solution.