Residential Contractor in Euless TX
We have been serving Euless TX and the surrounding HEB area for over 15 years.
Circle D Construction is a locally-owned landscape construction and outdoor living contractor that serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our team of professionals designs and installs new sprinkler systems, custom stonework, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, pergolas and covered patios. Our experts also offer sprinkler system reroute and landscape drainage solutions.
Drainage and Concrete
Installing new landscaping
Installed new irrigation system
Installing new irrigation system
Finishing up stone retaining wall
Installing new stone retaining wall
Fence and retaining wall bid
Finished up new drainage system
Installing new drainage system
Install drainage solutions
Installing combination French drain and surface drain with submersible pump.
Outdoor Living in Euless TX
Landscape Drainage Correction
French Drain systems use a slightly sloped trench filled with gravel, and a perforated pipe that collects water and carries it away from your yard.
If you have water pooling after it rains, your yard may need surface drains – a topical landscaping element that acts as drainage for your yard.
If your yard is experiencing drainage problems, the issue may be a bad slope. One solution for drainage problems is regrading or resloping.
Retaining walls serve multiple purposes in your yard. They can also manage drainage, add support to slopes, level out an area, and add a design element.
New Sprinkler System Installation
Add value to your home and avoid over- and under-watering with a new automatic sprinkler system from Circle D Construction.
Reroute / Reconfiguration
If you’ve noticed certain areas of your lawn are missed or are not thriving, it may be time to have your sprinklers updated.
Patio Covers & Hardscaping
Retaining walls act as a hardscape focal point, but can also help manage drainage, add support to slopes, level out an area, and more.
Patios and Pathways
The team at Circle D Construction will help you decide on the right features and finishes for your stone patio or pathway.
Outdoor kitchens by Circle D Construction help extend your living space outside and add an entertainment feature to your yard.
Fireplaces and Fire Pits
Fire pits and fireplaces offer a great entertainment option, and can be a beautiful focal point for your patio or yard.
Steps and Edging
While fireplaces and patios act as central features, things like stone edging and steps provide a more functional addition to your yard while enhancing your curb appeal.
Arbors and Pergolas
If you’re looking to warm your space up with wood, pergolas and arbors offer several benefits. Both pergolas and arbors add beauty to your yard, but they also provide a functional aspect.
Patio covers serve many purposes in your outdoor area. They can be attached to your home to protect landings, patios, or spaces that store vehicles.
A fence is often one of the first projects people consider when upgrading their yard. Adding a fence has several benefits, including privacy, increasing your home’s value, separating spaces, and defining the boundary of your property.
Landscape Drainage Systems
Well placed drainage in a yard can mean the difference between a perfectly green, lush lawn and a wet, swampy area that’s unusable to you and your guests. Find out more about how to know if you have a drainage issue in your yard, and what to do to correct the problem with the help of the team at Circle D Construction.
Signs Of Drainage Issues
The first step to creating a yard with excellent drainage is to find out if there’s a problem and to pinpoint where it’s coming from. Look out for these signs that your outdoor area might have an issue before looking for landscaping drainage solutions.
- Standing water that does not absorb into the ground
- Low spots in your landscaping that collect water when it rains
- Noticeably soggy ground
- Pooling water at the bottom of downspouts
- Signs of soil erosion on uneven ground
- The appearance of water damage on the outside of structures
Causes Of Drainage Issues
After discovering drainage issues, you’ll need to figure out where the problem is originating. There are many factors that could be causing issues in your yard, and some are easier to spot than others. These are a few of the most common causes.
- Hard ground (including clay soil) that doesn’t absorb water in the same way that a softer soil would
- Uneven ground, causing higher and lower points in your yard, will lead to pools of water in the lower points
- Issues with downspouts and gutters, including cracks and debris blocking the water
- Obstacles in the way of water runoff, including everything from buildings to bushes
- A high water table, keeping water at surface level
Drainage issues are a common problem for those who own a home that sits at a lower spot than their neighbors. It’s also possible that your neighbor’s landscaping may be adding to your trouble. If your neighbor has installed a retaining wall to resolve their own erosion problems, for example, the water could be running off into your yard. While homeowners can’t control where their home is placed or how their neighbors design their landscaping, there are solutions for every drainage problem.
Landscape Drainage Solutions
When it comes to solving your landscaping draining issues, each problem will have a unique solution. Choosing a professional team to handle the situation will ensure that you’ll have a plan that will address your individual concerns and create a landscape that works for your needs. The plan might include one or more of these solutions.
- Changing the soil and plants in your yard, creating a lawn that will better absorb water and cut down on runoff
- Stopping soil erosion from causing soil and water to run off into lower parts of the yard
- Cleaning, repairing, or replacing downspouts and gutters
- Redirecting water from low spots to acceptable exit points
- Removing obstacles that are preventing water from exiting the yard, either through drains or on its natural path
What Can Professionals Do?
Some actions can be taken by homeowners to resolve the issue on their own. For example, you might simply need to clean out the gutters or replace part of a downspout to keep water moving. Other problems might require more skilled work. That’s where the professionals come in, with the following potential solutions.
- Install retaining walls, preventing erosion from causing soil and water to enter low points of the yard
- Install a drain system, sometimes including a sump pump, to redirect the flow of excess water, from wet areas to dry spots in the yard or another exit point
- Design a custom landscaping plan, with soil and plants that will better absorb water
- Regrade the lawn to create an even surface without low point for water to gather
- Create a slope near the home, to keep water from damaging the foundation of the structure
Why You Need To Address the Problem
You’ve noticed the problem, you’ve pinpointed the source, and you’ve asked about potential solutions. So, why is it necessary to do something about it? Especially for those who don’t spend a lot of time outside, it may seem like a task that could be put off until a later time. Here’s why you should take the time to address drainage problems.
- Water could be affecting your home if runoff is being directed toward your foundation
- Pooling water will kill your grass and other plants
- Having a properly installed drainage system will increase the resale value of your home in the future
- Leaving water damage can result in more serious and costly problems, including fungus growth and disease
If your yard is suffering from problems that landscape drainage solutions can solve, call the team at Circle D Construction. A customized plan and unique solutions can turn your yard into the usable outdoor area you’ll love.