Sprinklers and Drainage Contractor in Fort Worth TX
We have been serving Ft Worth TX and the surrounding area for over 15 years.
Circle D Construction is a locally-owned landscape construction and outdoor living contractor that serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our team of professionals designs and installs new sprinkler systems, custom stonework, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, pergolas and covered patios. Our experts also offer sprinkler system reroute and landscape drainage solutions.
Irrigation install. Sprinkler install. New irrigation. Wifi Controller. Upgrades.
Drainage. French Drain. Collection Boxes.
Retaining wall. Fence replacement. Custom Stone.
Retaining wall, stone pavers, fence repair, fence extension
drainage, french drain, collection boxes, downspouts, service drain, cored curb, drainage solution
Flower bed wall, stone work
Drainage, Collection Boxes, French Drain
Concrete, Patio, Brushed Concrete
drainage: french drain
sprinkler, stone work, stone border, returning client
stone work, fence replacement, sprinkler, concrete, driveway
sprinkler, drip line, drainage, french drain
Fire pit, stone work
concrete patio, concrete, stamped patio, stamped concrete
Outdoor Living in Ft Worth TX
Landscape Drainage Correction
French Drain systems use a slightly sloped trench filled with gravel, and a perforated pipe that collects water and carries it away from your yard.
If you have water pooling after it rains, your yard may need surface drains – a topical landscaping element that acts as drainage for your yard.
If your yard is experiencing drainage problems, the issue may be a bad slope. One solution for drainage problems is regrading or resloping.
Retaining walls serve multiple purposes in your yard. They can also manage drainage, add support to slopes, level out an area, and add a design element.
New Sprinkler System Installation
Add value to your home and avoid over- and under-watering with a new automatic sprinkler system from Circle D Construction.
Reroute / Reconfiguration
If you’ve noticed certain areas of your lawn are missed or are not thriving, it may be time to have your sprinklers updated.
Patio Covers & Hardscaping
Retaining walls act as a hardscape focal point, but can also help manage drainage, add support to slopes, level out an area, and more.
Patios and Pathways
The team at Circle D Construction will help you decide on the right features and finishes for your stone patio or pathway.
Outdoor kitchens by Circle D Construction help extend your living space outside and add an entertainment feature to your yard.
Fireplaces and Fire Pits
Fire pits and fireplaces offer a great entertainment option, and can be a beautiful focal point for your patio or yard.
Steps and Edging
While fireplaces and patios act as central features, things like stone edging and steps provide a more functional addition to your yard while enhancing your curb appeal.
Arbors and Pergolas
If you’re looking to warm your space up with wood, pergolas and arbors offer several benefits. Both pergolas and arbors add beauty to your yard, but they also provide a functional aspect.
Patio covers serve many purposes in your outdoor area. They can be attached to your home to protect landings, patios, or spaces that store vehicles.
A fence is often one of the first projects people consider when upgrading their yard. Adding a fence has several benefits, including privacy, increasing your home’s value, separating spaces, and defining the boundary of your property.
Landscape Drainage Systems
Well placed drainage in a yard can mean the difference between a perfectly green, lush lawn and a wet, swampy area that’s unusable to you and your guests. Find out more about how to know if you have a drainage issue in your yard, and what to do to correct the problem with the help of the team at Circle D Construction.
Causes Of Drainage Issues
After discovering drainage issues, you’ll need to figure out where the problem is originating. There are many factors that could be causing issues in your yard, and some are easier to spot than others. These are a few of the most common causes.
- Hard ground (including clay soil) that doesn’t absorb water in the same way that a softer soil would
- Uneven ground, causing higher and lower points in your yard, will lead to pools of water in the lower points
- Issues with downspouts and gutters, including cracks and debris blocking the water
- Obstacles in the way of water runoff, including everything from buildings to bushes
- A high water table, keeping water at surface level
Drainage issues are a common problem for those who own a home that sits at a lower spot than their neighbors. It’s also possible that your neighbor’s landscaping may be adding to your trouble. If your neighbor has installed a retaining wall to resolve their own erosion problems, for example, the water could be running off into your yard. While homeowners can’t control where their home is placed or how their neighbors design their landscaping, there are solutions for every drainage problem.
Landscape Drainage Solutions
When it comes to solving your landscaping draining issues, each problem will have a unique solution. Choosing a professional team to handle the situation will ensure that you’ll have a plan that will address your individual concerns and create a landscape that works for your needs. The plan might include one or more of these solutions.
- Changing the soil and plants in your yard, creating a lawn that will better absorb water and cut down on runoff
- Stopping soil erosion from causing soil and water to run off into lower parts of the yard
- Cleaning, repairing, or replacing downspouts and gutters
- Redirecting water from low spots to acceptable exit points
- Removing obstacles that are preventing water from exiting the yard, either through drains or on its natural path
What Can Circle D Construction Do to Help?
Some actions can be taken by homeowners to resolve the issue on their own. For example, you might simply need to clean out the gutters or replace part of a downspout to keep water moving. Other problems might require more skilled work. That’s where we come in, with the following potential solutions.
- Install retaining walls, preventing erosion from causing soil and water to enter low points of the yard
- Install a drain system, sometimes including a sump pump, to redirect the flow of excess water, from wet areas to dry spots in the yard or another exit point
- Design a custom landscaping plan, with soil and plants that will better absorb water
- Regrade the lawn to create an even surface without low point for water to gather
- Create a slope near the home, to keep water from damaging the foundation of the structure
If your yard is suffering from problems that landscape drainage solutions can solve, call us. A customized plan and unique solutions can turn your yard into the usable outdoor area you’ll love.